Saturday, July 15, 2006

Forgot to say.....

..... In all the excitement of my missing bag and going back to work, i completely forgot to say I'm on a Design Team!!

or did I?? Who know's with me LOL.

I am well chuffed and Sarah is such a poppet!!

My first task was to design some cards for her for the Islington show!! The kit she sent was fabby!! It really challenged me as there were bits in there I haven't or wouldn't have thought of usually using. I'll be going to the show and how odd woll it be to see the cards up??!! I hope her customers like them, I want to make Sarah proud as she has only recently started out and she has some great stuff on her site.

I was sooooo scared and anxious that I wouldn't be up to scratch but I talked with some great forum pals over at scrapitude and they put me at ease.



You can check out her kewl stuff here

No comments: