Tuesday, November 7, 2006

Fireworks!!

Ok so it's the firework season!! I really am not a huge fan of them!! I was really scared as a child, I like the colours and it's noce to watch them from behind glass but the noise and being to close is not for me.

Jayz abs loves the whizz, bang, colour as does kylo!!

..................................................................................

Church was fantastic!! We had a "fireworks" evening and the Holy Spirit really showed up with great fire.
The Choir led praise and worship and we also ministerd two songs. It's been quite a while since we have sung as a choir at church and it was great!!

I really am trying much harder with my singing and am pushing myself more and more.
.....................................................................................













Songs of the Moment:

1-2 victory check (Tye Tribett and G.A.)
who else but God ( " " " " )
Days of Ellijah (Donnie McClurkin)

No comments: