Thursday, November 23, 2006

Prompt 4

Prompt 4: Sat 18th NovPreparationThis week, we've been looking at Advent & how it is a period of waiting, of preparation, of anticipation. When do you start preparing for Christmas? Is it something you think about all year or only start in December? When do the children start to get excited? What sort of things do you get excited about? Lord, In this time of preparation & excitement, help us to keep our eyes focussed on You, and help us to show as much enthusiasm for the true meaning of Christmas as we do for the commercial trappings. Amen


I think about Christmas from around August times as I like to budget for bitz and also to start to figure out where we'll spend Christmas day.

At work Christmas preperations start ever so early!!

I cant wait to start practicing Christmas carrols in Choir practice.

Kali is getting more and more excited as the time gets closer. Jayz and Kylo are still too young to really know too much.

I am gonna do some cards with Kali, he chose some paper and peeloffs for his cards at a store he went to with me. it will be fun.

I get excited about family time, watching my fam open their presents and mine too!!

No comments: