Sunday, April 30, 2006

What a week

Been trying to catch up with all my scrap deadlines. Done most of them just got a few more.
Unfortunetly I failed to enter my April submision in time for a contest so am out of that now :o( gutted!! esp as I stayed up all night to do it. No one to blame but myself tho so onward and upward hee hee.

I decided to submit for a mag afterall, dont think it's been picked tho as emails were due to go out friday and I've not heard anything, really liked the LO too, was of lovely Buba, I used the papers from the Baby Page Kit Swap I hosted on UKS and think it's one of my fave LO's.
I used a 10x8 photo fo the first time and Loved it. Will be doing more of those methinks!


Last weeks cybercrop, or was it week before?? was great fun although I didn't get to do as much as I wanted.

I did manage to do (queen) Carolines class, I used my own papers and Prima's.

Great class, I really enjoyed decorating the paint can and will be doing more.












House is awffully quiet, Hubby went to setle ds2 and I think he's fallen asleep LOLOLOL

No comments: