Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Scrappin'!!

I finally got to play with my lollypop alpha!! I used mounboard, chalk ink (how yummy are those cats eyes??) and glitter!! I also got to try out the Swirl thick cut die!! so glad i got it now as i love the swirls!! They can be used as those paper clips you can get too!! Think i'll get some metal sheeting next week and see how I go.


The card making got me out of my craft ban and i just had to do a scrap page. I had the photo printed off for ages but since I wanted to use the glitter alpha and swirls i made, i wanted it to be quiter plain so that lead me to a challenge I've been thinking about for Scrapstars!!


A Lo with cardstock only - no PP!! and handmade embellies only!! ooo bet they'll moan as they wont be able to use their beloved Basic grey... LOLOL you I love you guys XxX





The page is very plain but I think i like it:

No comments: