Saturday, August 4, 2007

Looking Up

Things are looking up and I am soooooooooooooooo amazed by this miracle.
MIL was nearly taken from us and here she is asking for a cuppa!! LOL

Adj is just ecstatic!! SHe asked for some yogurt when he was there on Thursday and she had 2spoons!! She had only had water before that and that made her choke. MIL took a few steps with the help of the nurse..... As Adj was telling me all this i was just buzzing and couldn't beleive it!! I know we've got a long road ahead of us but this is just so amazing.

I want to go see her but i dont know if i will be strong..... I need to be strong for her.

I went to the PO yesturday, I went to a few shops too as i needed some tops... my bump is getting sooo big also some underwear... big pants ahoy!!!
I picked up some grocceries while i was there and it was the first time i've been to the shops since it happened that I felt happy to be shopping.

my mind cant process all these emotions and i feel so out of sorts, ill and tired but I just wan to get over this first hurdle and I know i'll be ok.

I want to craft but I cant, I need to make a couple of cards so i'll hopefully just put all the negative thoughts aside and do them.....

2 comments:

pmk said...

I'm so glad to hear that MIL is making great progress, that's fantastic news. Take care of yourself - the emotions are ok!!

Peechy said...

thanks hun xxx