Tuesday, June 6, 2006

It's Here!!!.......

... My lovely, lovely CROP-A-DILE!!


It arrived this morning, 7.22 am!! Only went to bed after 4am too, so was very bleary eyed when i got to the door to a sneezy postie.
I said a sleepy "bless you" thru the door. He laffed and thanked me and gave me two packages.
Was soooooo Happy when I saw it was a package from US!!
I put it up and went back for a few more hours kip.


Opened my package after the after school run and was grinning from ear to ear. I haven't tried it out yet.

I am soooooo excited to have got it. I spent my "treat" money on it so it had better be worth it LOL.

I am deff going to try it out on tin and I am so loving the idea of using it to bind books too!!

Can you tell I'm excited? Can ya??

Oooooo did I mention it's Pink??

No comments: