Friday, October 12, 2007

MIL Update.

MIL is sill going from strength to strength. This stinky cold means I havent been able to visit here tho booooooo!!!

She's going to the house at the w/e o show adj what she wants to keep and what she wants throwing out, then adj ad his friend can pack a few things up.
I'm wondering what it will be like for her going to the house :o(
dont think I could do it myself... I havent been here since i happened, been outside in car but no gone in and i wasnt even me that it happened to.

3 comments:

pmk said...

She's shown herself to be a very strong woman so hopefully going back to where it happened might actually help her to come to terms with everything that has happened and she'll come out of it all even stronger. (if that makes sense?!!) Sending {{{hugs}}}

Peechy said...

thanks so much for your lovely kind words. You have been ever so supportive thru this xxx

Cazzy said...

I have just been reading what happened to your MIL and how awful for her and for you as well to go through all of this.
I am glad she is making progress.

Thinking of you all.

Cazzy xxx