Monday, October 1, 2007

Tilda's Here!!

My magnollia stamps have finally arrived!! Nearly a whole month after I ordered them!!

I was gonna do a paypal reverse thingy as I thought they weren't comming.

Sooooo happy to have them as i love the rabbit suit tilda, also got the petticoat one and the tilda with cake.
I cant believe how hooked I am on these tilda's!! I have a few on pre-order with uk suppliers and cant wait till they come... magnollia take ages with orders tho so may be a while yet.

only thing about these are that they're not cut very neatly... ah well will have a quick go over with my small scissors.

The stamps arent as high a quality as i thought, but I have seen some fab creations with them so i'm sure they're fine. Cant wait to have a play!!

2 comments:

pmk said...

Ooo, this is good news! I've been waiting for about 3 weeks now so clearly there's hope yet!

Polly said...

Cannt wait to see what you create with them...post some goodness soon!
And you're tagged too xxx