Monday, October 1, 2007

Show Time!!

Ally Pally was fab on Saturday, lots of yummies and lovely crafters all around.

Didnt get a chance to do my normal walk for ages round and round and browsing fave stalls at least three times LOLOL, bubble is sooooo big now and seems to get a nark on if i'm walking about.
Decided that I'd go round once and go to the stalls i really wanted to get something from, made lists and had to stick to it, was a shame in a way cos i just know there was some great stalls/stores there but just couldnt do it. Didnt get a chance to go into CTM as it was jampacked and i couldnt risk getting jabbed or pushed.

I did manage to get the sizzix dies i was after except for the bigz frame, from craft bug.
The bejewler from banana frog - and a couple of the chrystal packs.
Finally got the BIA!! I wanted it for months but with all the stuff needed for bubble, i had to leave it, Scrap Revolution had it for a fantaby price - nearly £20 cheaper than another stall had it for!! so snagged one and a wire pack.
Sugar and Spice had some sweet acrylic albums, the exact paper i had dreamed of for some invites and quickie glue ooo and Oct creating keepsakes too.

got some knick knacks from a couple other stalls and then my time was up. Sat down in the lobby and had a slurp of Pepsi Max - shhhhhh dont let diet coke know i'm a traitor!!
Adj came to get me, the sweetie, he didnt want me to go cos he knows how achy I get and with my BP being high and all. But I promised i'd only do a small walk round. He was off out for a stag day and so i was on a time restriction anyway which helped sway him.

I was sooooooo tired after, I treated bubble to some mash potato and mackrel (sounds yuck but was scrummy) and had a snooze!!

High light was seeing Juju aka Julie, she gave me a lovely big hug and it was just so nice to see her irl again. Saw karren too which was nice.

My purchases are still im my case... gonna have a play later.

No comments: